From the time I was very young, I knew what I wanted to be…I wanted to write, to tell stories, to share my thoughts with others.
Today, I’m living my dreams, writing historical romance novels, and also sharing my art and photography on-line. I’ve been published in inspirational magazines, the “true confessions” market, and lots of little poetry magazines. My fourth novel, Summertime, is due out from the publisher later this month.
Dare to dream…then work to make those dreams come true. You can do it, too.
* * * *
- Writing on typewriters and no internet! (tracesofthesoul.wordpress.com)
- Vintage typewriters enjoy comeback among aficionados who collect and write (jsonline.com)
- 96. The romance of certain old keys (elsewhensandotherwheres.wordpress.com)
- Although my portable Olivetti manual typewriters purchased… (exp.lore.com)
- August Is National Read a Romance Month (prweb.com)
- “I am TOM. I like to TYPE. Hear That?” (theghostlight.me)
- Daily Prompt: Dreams