Haphazard. I know what it means, but I looked it up all the same because I wanted to begin from a point of authority.
Haphazard: Lacking any obvious principle of organization.
I’m especially fond of that last one. Fortuitous. Meaning that something good can come from random, unexpected, accidental happenings in our lives.
That’s how I approach my artwork. I take photographs. I play around. I twist things and turn them with no real thought to design.
Even when I draw or paint, I don’t sit down and consciously decide to make a particular thing. I just scribble, wash colors over the paper, and play around until something emerges. Something I like. Something that makes me smile and say, “Yes, that’s it.”
That’s how I felt in creating this artwork, titled “Webs”. I hope you enjoy it.
- Reliant Gnome Wrapper | Godrick Gnomish
- Look Shadow Tree | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths | Let There be Peace on Earth
- Reality Life Window | artesonja
- The Silhouette’s Breeze | Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Girl, Boy: Phrase (The catch phrase of our lives) | jennifermarshcurtis
- Random Beauty – Grace | Inspired by the Comforter
- Overpowering Voice, Love | Cofundrum
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths | littlegirlstory
- Chris, Pandas, and D-Box | Random Musings …
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths .. to Nothing | From Ground to Home
- Haphazard: A Daily Prompt Poem « Vicariously Poetic
- Around You There | heathervoid
- Three Tenths: Crazy, Peace, Seasons | Life & Times